Welcome to the National Parenting Product Awards
Now in its fifth year, the National Parenting Product Awards are the only independently-tested consumer awards in the Irish marketplace. Over 300 mums and 20 experts tested 181 products in 45 categories last year. Zahra Media Group, along with Millward Brown, compile the annual results into the National Parenting Product Guide, which gets sent out via the Irish Daily Mail.
See the results and the methodology here
How it works?
- There are over 40 categories – ranging from nursery items to baby care products and travel systems.
- Brands pay to enter their product/s for testing and provide samples.
- Testing of products is conducted by Millward Brown with a statistically reliable national sample of mothers with babies under 3yrs old.
- Research questions are customised by category and also include testing against a set of key criteria including quality, functionality, safety, value for money and likelihood to recommend.
- All products are then tested by a diverse panel of experts.
- Data is then collated and a research report is generated for each product tested.
- The winners are announced and all products are featured in The National Parenting Product Guide (NPPG) and on www.nppa.ie.
- The NPPG is distributed via the Irish Daily Mail (120,000 copies ) and poly-bagged with Easy Parenting magazine (10,000 copies).
- Research reports are made available to brands, providing valuable insights for future product development and planning.