Benefits for brands
By entering your product/s into the National Parenting Product Awards 2018, you are participating in an extensive research programme.
- Only independently run research study testing parenting and baby products, resulting in the first guide of its kind.
- Over 175 brands tested by a minimum of 70 mums and 20 experts in 3 centres around Ireland.
- An analytical research report is produced for every product tested by international research company Millward Brown.
- Winners and runners-up are included in the National Parenting Product Guide; the go-to reference for parents buying parenting and baby products which is distributed to 120,000 people.
- Winners are listed on www.nppa.ie
Of course, there are numerous benefits to entering your product/s into the NPPAs.
Here are just some of them:
- A cost-effective way to get your product/s tested by consumers and experts.
- No other research like this is available in Ireland for parenting and baby brands.
- Gain valuable market insights that can be used for future product development and marketing.
- An opportunity to gain independent recognition and credibility.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners can include the NPPA logo on their product/s.
- Inclusion in the National Parenting Product Guide provides exposure of your product to 120,000 people.
- Listing on www.nppa.ie exposes your product/s to moms searching for product information online.
- Allows you to measure your market position against competitors.